This evening on PeriScope, we talked about the 10 things you can do to stay motivated on your low-carb lifestyle. A number of great questions were asked including:
- How much carbohydrate should be restricted?
- What labs should you be monitoring regularly?
- What’s a normal blood sugar?
- Why is Dr. Nally freezing in Denver?
- Is fermented food good for you?
- Why should you eat pickles and kimchi even when you’re not pregnant?
And, much much more . . . It’s like a college ketogenic course on overdrive . . . for FREE!!!
You can see the PeriScope with the comments rolling in real-time here: katch.me/docmuscles
Or, you can watch the video stream below:
See you next time.