Listen in to our live audience recording of KetoTalk Episode #69 while cruising around Alaska!
Questions You Can Find Answers to On This Podcast:
– Can your fasting blood sugar creep up if you’ve been low carb for a long time?
– What combination of electrolytes do you need to prevent leg cramps while keto?
– Should I use a keto diet to treat an immunosuppressed system?
– How does a keto diet effect someone with low stomach acid levels?
– Does plaque leave your arteries when you go keto, or do you have it forever?
– What is the best time to test blood sugar?
– Why does some bacon have sugar, and should I be eating it? What about nitrates?
– How do you account for the variations in home glucose meter readings?
– Why are most artificial sweeteners not a good idea?
– Can keto help Reynaud’s Syndrome?
– Is there a role for energy balance on keto specifically after hormones have been normalized?
– Why do some people get keto rash?
– Is my raised blood sugar levels telling me that I am still healing?
– Stalled weight loss after gastric band
– Why do you sometimes go out of ketosis after exercise?
– What is the difference in using MCT oil vs coconut oil?
– What is the proper timing of supplementing with bone broth and other electrolytes?
– Are food sensitivity tests a good idea?
– If calories don’t matter, why do things like the rice diet work?
– Why do I wake up hungry in the middle of the night?
Dr. Nally’s KetoLiving Muti-Vitamin Formulation
There are a number of myths floating around the blogosphere, social media and the “cyber-web” about who can and can’t use a ketogenic diet. Podcast #61 of Ketotalk.com tackles a number of these myths head on.
Today, we break down myths about: Insatiable Hunger, Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue, Can Keto/IF Halt Weight Loss, Elevated Ketone Levels, Senior Citizens & Ketosis. Tune in to find out if ketosis is right for those over age 65.
Keto Talk is cohosted by 10-year veteran health podcaster and international bestselling author Jimmy Moore from “Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb” and Arizona osteopath and certified bariatric physician Dr. Adam Nally from “Doc Muscles” who thoroughly share from their wealth of experience on the ketogenic lifestyle each and every Thursday.
Pre-order your copy of my new book that will be available on September 26, 2017.
The ketogenic diet isn’t just a great tool for helping people lose weight and feel their best; it’s also an extremely effective method for treating the common “diseases of civilization.” The Keto Cure will give readers the prescription they need to heal their bodies by eating plenty of fat and moderating protein and carbs.
I’ve been advocating a low-carb, high-fat diet in my clinical practice for over fifteen years, helping people address their health problems by making better food choices. I teamed up with bestselling low-carb author and podcaster Jimmy Moore to create a top-50 health podcast espousing the benefits of eating keto. Now, for the first time, I’ve taken my years of clinical experience, put everything down on paper, and create a how-to guide that details all the ways in which the ketogenic diet can help remedy common ailments.
The Keto Cure details the science behind the keto diet’s effectiveness at treating a wide range of diseases, including:
- Fatty liver disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- and many more
The Keto Cure also outlines practical tips gleaned from Dr. Nally’s fifteen-plus years in medical practice, as well as Moore’s ten-plus years as a health and wellness podcaster, on overcoming the common pitfalls that people experience when adapting to a high-fat way of eating, including fatigue and keto flu. This helpful information, combined with a wide variety of delicious keto recipes from international bestselling cookbook author Maria Emmerich, makes The Keto Cure a complete resource for healing oneself with the ketogenic diet.
Order your copy today!
Tune in for KetoTalk Epsiode #50 on iTunes where it is now available or go to KetoTalk.com on the computer and listen there. We talk about the insulin response from proteins; What is Lipedema and does a ketogenic diet help?; Muscle burning; Dehydration; and can Phentermine be used with a ketogenic lifestyle?